I have a few catering & food selling experiences which make me confident saying yes to providing food for events. Sharing my beliefs in nutrition, digestibility and health-promoting aspects of foods is a great honour.
- Dundee Global Service Jam 2016
- Food & beverages for 2.5 days, 40 people. Breakfasts with homemade granolas, nut butter, hummus, jams, spreads, sourdough bread. GF options included. Vegetarian lunch options – spinach pie, chickpea curry, farinata.
- Dundee Global Service Jam 2017
- A better version of 2016, 40 people. Sourdough bread from Casella & Polegato, coffee from Sacred Grounds. Meals were white girl red lentil dal and cocoa chilli with rice.
- Volunteer Dundee – Focus group
- Meze style catering for 20 people – Hummus, baba ghanoush, muhammara walnut dip, tabouleh, Morrocan carrot salad, lamb meatballs, labneh, olives, feta cheese, fermented pickles, normal & GF pitta bread, pistachio baklava.
- Dundee Government Jam 2017
- Two dinners – Dishoom’s black dal with rice, yoghurt & coriander, and whole wheat penne/fusilli with Marcela Hazaan’s tomato sauce/cashew & mushroom sauce.
- Friends International Dundee
- Czech cooking demonstration where I cooked Czech garlic soup for 50 people with help of few friends.
- Czech night where I cooked Czech mushroom Kulajda soup for 50 people with help of few friends.
- Food markets at Brno
- 3 visits to flea market at Fléda Club, where we brought food as pioneers with my friends 🙂
- Restaurant day at Café Pilát – great event
- Real Bread Workshop in Dundee
- As a part of Real Bread Week, I’ve led a workshop on sourdough bread/pizza making. Participants made sourdough pizzas and sourdough breads, and also learned how to make the starter from scratch.
If you’d like to see what am I cooking these days as part of learning and discovery, head over to my Instagram. I share my discoveries in food, its healing properties and thoughts about it. Here is also a gallery of some good food that I’ve made before: